Thursday, August 27, 2009

checkride time

Well its checkride time again, and boy am I ready to get this over with! I have been flying and studying alot in preparation for the ride. I have been doing simulator flying, hood flying, finger flying... and even flying in my sleep. I know I have the flying portion of the checkride under control, its the oral exam that has me a little nervous. There is so much information to be asked about that studying the oral exam guide has my head spinning.

My fate will determined on Saturday morning as I fly the second instrument checkride of the day for the DPE. My buddy Matt whom I fly with regularly is going first. Hopefully he doesn't set the bar too high!

I've been flying a lot, and have some stories and pictures to share. I'll see if I can post a few shots from the past few weeks before I get back to the books.

Wish me luck

1 comment:

Jason said...

Must be amazing being a pilot, my dream job