Thursday, July 31, 2008

x-country time

ok, so i have been slacking lately. i feel pretty bad. my instructor was out of town for almost two weeks, and i only flew twice. i solo'd once and did my 8 night landings with another instructor while he was gone. i have till the 10th to finish up which is when my instructor is off to law school. i feel pretty confident that i can get it done. after all, my goal was to solo in 10 hours (did that) and finish in 2 months on budget. the 10th will be just under 3 months and as far as budget goes... HA! flying is expensive. at least i'll be right at the 40 hour mark and not the average 60. thats a savings of over 2K! i planned my first x-country yesterday and went over a few things for the written which i will take on monday. i've been studying alot, but im still pretty nervous about getting it done. i havent even really thought about the oral exam. (yikes!) so right now its crunch time for me. im doing my first x-country on saturday and then another on sunday. i also have a paper due for school on monday and a final on the 8th. lots of work for me to do. so on that note.... exams4pilots.org here i come.

No comments: