Thursday, May 15, 2008

first thoughts

well, i went up for my 1st "official" lesson on tuesday and have another planed for tomorrow weather permitting. i say it was my first official lesson only because over the past few years i have taken an intro flight and a lesson or two only to find out i was way to poor to even think about completing my ppl on time and within any kind of budget. i have also been lucky enough to have accumulated a good amount of time flying my friend ricks' aerostar. but since it is a twin and does not count towards my ppl i have to start at square one. anyway, as long as mother nature permits, tomorrow will be my second lesson with my instructor jason. i should be receiving my jeppesen ppl kit this weekend, and i am ready to study. more updates to follow.

keep the blue side up



picture of the fastest GA piston twin ever built, the PA-60. this is ricks aerostar 3643D. it makes my skyhawk feel like a toy plane. truly a sports car of the sky. i'll miss her as he is selling it. luckily, he is planning to replace it with a v-tail bonanza! another piston speed demon.

No comments: